Subscribe to Our Publicist Program Now!
Do you want to generate interest in your book but don’t know where to start? Do you want your book to reach its intended audience? Do you want your book to gain the publicity it deserves? Subscribe to our Publicist Program now! Our literary publicists will help you accomplish your publicity goals. When you subscribe to our Publicist Program, you get to have the opportunity to work with a team of experts who can help generate media attention for your book. Getting your book noticed is a vital part of a successful book marketing plan and our publicists will help your book get the attention it deserves.
Through our Publicist Program, we can provide you with:
- Marketing Map Development. During the first 2 weeks of your campaign, our publicists will read your book and develop a Marketing Map. The Marketing Map includes:
- Campaign Strategies. Identifying media platforms to be used, target audience, and other ongoing promotional strategies.
- Publicity Path Recommendation. There are different publicity paths available and our publicists will help you identify the best one to use. Possible publicity paths include:
- A press release distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets, including US-based and other English-speaking outlets outside the US (media outlets chosen will depend on your preferences and book)
- Publicity done through different platforms, including social media, podcasts, television and radio broadcasts, magazines, and blogs
- Our publicists can pitch your book to professionals, including book reviewers, bloggers, producers, reporters, and etc.
- Author Outreach Suggestions. While our publicists will spearhead the marketing of your book, they can also provide you with marketing suggestions so that you can successfully market your book on your own.
- Additional Recommendations. Our publicists will offer other recommendations that may help market your book further.
- Result Measurement. Our publicists will always keep you updated on the progress of your book’s marketing. They will keep you informed about the latest statistics, possible challenges, and other important information related to your book’s promotion progress.
Experience the Benefits of Our Publicist Program
Successfully promoting your book can be challenging but with the assistance of our publicists, we can make the process easier for you. Contact us today for more information.